Forthcoming International meetings:
17-19 August 2016, Stamford Court, University of Leicester, UK
To celebrate the 75th anniversary of the submission of Hickling’s seminal publication outlining control of potential at a working electrode, regarded as the invention of the potentiostat, the 21st annual Electrochem meeting will be held in this occasion at the location of its discovery, the University of Leicester.
There will be a diverse range of symposia covering:
- Energy, Materials and Green Electrochemistry
- Electrochemical Sensing
- Electrochemical Techniques and Tools
C-TECH will present Scail-UP project results in a conference tittled: “Scaling Up of Aluminium Electroplating Processes from Ionic Liquids and Deep Eutectic Solvents”
International Society of Electrochemistry — 67th Annual Meeting
21-26 Aug 2016, The Hague, Netherlands
The scientific theme of the meeting “Electrochemistry: from sense to sustainability” underscores the key role of electrochemistry as a fundamental discipline for important applications contributing to a better and more sustainable society. The scientific program of the meeting will cover fundamentals of surface, molecular and nanoscale electrochemistry as well as all more applied aspects of electrochemistry related to materials science, energy storage and conversion, and applications of electrochemistry in the biosciences.
Find forthcoming Annual and ISE Topical Meetings at:
11th Asian Thermophysical Properties Conference
2-6 October 2016, Yokohama, Japan
“The Conference has been providing an outstanding international forum to present and discuss progresses in research and development and application in the field of thermophysical properties of a wide variety of systems. The Conference is concerned with experimental, theoretical, simulation, and applied aspects of thermophysical properties of fluids and solids including biomaterials and nano-structured materials.”
ILSEPT – 3rd International Conference on Ionic Liquids in Separation and Purification Technology
8-11 January 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“The aim of the Third International Conference on Ionic Liquids in Separation and Purification Technology is to provide a forum for researchers in academia and industry to share and discuss their cutting edge results on the use of ionic liquids in separation applications. This meeting will build on the momentum from the first and second ILSEPT meetings held in 2011 and 2014 respectively.”
3-8 September 2017, Graz, Austria
“The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for academic and industrial researchers to meet and exchange valuable experiences in the field of Thermophysical Properties of a wide variety of systems covering fluids and solids.
Meetings that have already taken place:
- Global Congress & Expo on Materials Science & Nanoscience. April 04-06, 2016, Dubai, UAE. INSTM attended the conference and showed Scail-UP project results.
- TURBINE FORUM 2016. 27-29 April 2016, Nice, France. TURBOCOATING attended the TURBINE FORUM and showed Scail-UP project results.
- 26th EUCHEM conference on Molten Salts and Ionic Liquids. 3-8 July 2016, Vienna, Austria. INSTM, C-TECH and IOLITEC attended the conference and showed Scail-UP project results.
- Smart coatings 2016. February 24-26 2016. Orlando, Florida (USA). Iolitec were there.
- Iberoamerican Meeting on Ionic Liquids (IMIL 2015) UAM, Madrid. 2nd- 3th July 2015.
- GEI 2015, Università di Bologna, Bertinoro, 20th-24th September 2015.
- Molecular Liquids Meet Ionic Liquids. From Fundamentals to Applications, 6-10 September 2015, Rostock, Germany
- 3rd International Symposium on Sustainable Molten Salt and Ionic Liquid Processing (SIPS 2015), 4 – 9 October 2015, Antalya, Turkey
- ILMAT III. International Conference on Ionic Liquid-based Materials, 8 -11 December 2015, Berlin, Germany
- ILSEPT – 2nd International Conference on Ionic Liquids in Separation and Purification Technology, Toronto, Canada, 29 June – 2 July 2014
- EUCHEM 2014, Molten Salts and Ionic Liquids XXV, 6-11 July 2014, Tallinn, Estonia
- Gordon Research Conference on Green Chemistry, Hong Kong, China, 27 July – 1 August 2014
- GRC -Ionic Liquids. Solvents, Materials, or Medicines? 17-22 August 2014,Sunday River Resort, Newry, Maine, USA
- 5th IUPAC International Conference on Green Chemistry, Durban, South Africa 17-21 August 2014
- Eurocorr 2014 European corrosion congress, 8-12 September 2014 Pisa, Italy
- ECTP 2014, European Conference on Thermophysical Properties, 31 August – 4 September 2014. Porto, Portugal
- 4th Asia-Pacific Conference on Ionic Liquids and Green Processes, Sydney, Australia, 28 September – 1 October 2014
- 7th Green Solvents Conference, Dresden, Germany 19-22 October 2014
- 4th International Workshop on Ionic Liquids. Advanced Energy Applications, 15-16 January 2015, Tarragona, Spain
- 3rd International Symposium on Green Chemistry – ISGC 2015, 3 – 7 May 2015, La Rochelle, France
- Coil – 6, 16 – 20 June 2015, Jeju, Korea
- Nineteenth Symposium on Thermophysical Properties, 21-26 June 2015, Boulder, CO, USA
- X Iberoamerican Conference on Phase Equilibria and Fluid Properties for Process Design, 28 June – 1 July 2015, Alicante, Spain